Saturday, February 18, 2012

PiLOT





     Truthfully, I have no idea what's going on with me lately. I just got inspired to create a blog. My inspiration is totally my friend, or should I say, acquaintance, by the name of Krissy. She has the best blog ever,krizzleface.blogspot.com. My other inspiration is the love of writing and the love of exploring the world. One of my biggest likes in life is totally videogaming. It's like, the best thing the universe has ever created. 
       So on my upcoming blog debut, I will be going on and on about random things but pretty much reviews of new games, movies, and maybe even remote locations/destinations that you may not know about! So stay tuned for some upcoming new posts. Thanks. 
Sincerely,
                                                                                        Chrizziiee

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have coming. You're a great writer and an amazing friend.

    ReplyDelete